Monday, May 25, 2009

Lioncrest Apartments Commercial


http://soundcloud.com/tony-anderson/lioncrest-apartments-commercial


That's a link to a commercial that my brother (Ben) and I created yesterday.

There's an apartment complex in Joplin called "Lioncrest," that we drove by on Sunday. It caught my attention because it's like many businesses in this city - the owner takes two words and shoves them together hoping that nobody will question them (Cardinal towers in Webb City for example). Well, I decided to pursue an independently made commercial for Lioncrest for no reason. They do not know that I made this...yet. Everything in it is untrue or highly exaggerated - including the testimonials (if you think they're real, get yourself checked out)

I'll deliver this commercial to them this week - under their door. Attached will be an email address (I'm creating one) that they can respond to if they want to pursue putting this thing on the air.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Tony

6 comments:

Lito said...

I love it, I listened to it before going to sleep and now want to move into Lioncrest!

Doug W said...

How many r's are in "[slash] rrrrroarrrrrr"?

Eric said...

It's amazing.

Alex said...

This might be the funniest thing I've ever experienced. I want you to do more. Also, you're sexy.

"Just listen to this flute..."

Anonymous said...

I want to know how much time you guys put into this. Because I'm guessing it was quite a bit. And that's what makes it so awesome. =D (Do you like how I just took what should have been one sentence but made it into three?)

Tony Anderson said...

Mindy, it took us three hours. Start to finish. Bam.